Equal Employment Opportunity
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to everyone regardless of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, age, veteran status or disability.
We will not allow any form of discrimination or harassment of our employees by co-workers, supervisors, customers, or vendors. This commitment extends to our policies on recruiting, advertising, hiring, placement, promotion, training, transfer, wages, benefits, termination and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment. The following policies show the company’s commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity:
- The policy applies not only to recruitment and hiring practices, but also includes affirmative action in the area of placement, promotion, transfer, rate of pay and termination.
- Executive, management and supervisory levels have the responsibility to further the implementation of this policy and ensure conformance by subordinates.
- Any CodingDepartment.com employee who engages in discrimination will be subject to suspension or termination.
- Any supervisory or managerial employee who knows of such behavior and fails to take immediate and appropriate corrective action will also be subject to disciplinary action.
- Any individual who is the target of discrimination is encouraged to discuss the matter with the Department Director.
- Any individual who feels such a discussion would be or has been futile, unsatisfactory or counterproductive should contact the Human Resources Department.
- A member of the Human Resource staff will be designated to investigate the claim.
- The accused individual may be suspended pending the outcome of the investigation.
- Retaliation against claimants will not be tolerated.